Tuesday, May 4, 2010

LMAO THE DIET - Apr 30-May 2

Week 3 Wrap-Up

OUCH!!!

I had some drama - no comment for now - but I could not sleep for a few nights. So of course I binged. That being said, I have been much worse. I am getting organized, creating new online calendar helping clients and cast can see the future SGF better.

More house hunting. Debating how Ghetto we want to go to get the deals. Loud and Ethnic is OK. Gang ridden block too scary. We are used to loud music and young people acting stupid at 3am in the Heights. But parts of Jersey City are out right dangerous. Other parts are wonderful.

OMG - Thank God we did not have show in Times Square Saturday. I think I really get worked up about these things. More than I realize on the surface. We did a Bar Mitzvah and then headed farther upstate to the Chumas homestead. Came home to the news reports and I just tensed up.

I will try to get back on track with the journaling this week.

LMAO returns Saturday. www.lmao-nyc.com

No comments: