Friday, December 10, 2010

Kesha Music Video Parody



Kesha Parody of the popular hit pop song "Your Love is My Drug". This spoof is "Your CHUB is my drug" by Absent Minded Comedy is a musical parody about being a "Chubby Chaser". Featuring Laurice Fattal and Walt Frasier. You can catch upcoming improv performances of LMAO Off Broadway in NYC at the Times Square Arts Center every weekend: http://www.lmao-nyc.com




Lyrics:

Maybe I need some rehab

Or maybe just need some sleep

I've got a sick obsession

That makes most people scream

I'm looking in every crevis

Some people might think its gross

I'm stayin up all night wishing for the thing I want the most



What I want is a real big guy

One that eats a lot of pie

We'll spend our nights at the Pizza Hut

Cause I don't want no boney butt



Chorus:

Because your chub your chub your chub is my drug

Because your chub your chub your chub

Because your chub your chub your chub is my drug

Because your chub your chub your chub



Some people don't think Im too wise

I like em double the size

It cuts my heart like a razor

Im a full fledged chubby chaser

My friends think Ive gone crazy

My judgements gettin kinda hazy

The weather is gonna get colda

but I got somethin to grab holda

Additional Tags:

kesha parody spoof ke$ha "your love is my drug" music fat humor "jiggly butt" chubby "chubby chaser" "fat lovin" "music video spoof" musical comedy funny "family guy" homer "fat guy love" "loving fat people" lmao "absent minded tick tock" "take it off" "naked fat man" "pop songs" "pop song parodies" hilarious belly jiggle pizza hut "big guy" "big butts" "boney butt"

No comments: