Thursday, September 3, 2009

Car Dealers

We are in the market for the OFFICIAL EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH GIG MOBILE. Looking at a number of mini vans. We have been to a few dealers and looked a a lot of places online - coming to one conclusion.... THEY ALL SUCK.

Oh sure they are nice to your face. But the games they play. Leaving you alone for what seems like hours. Dragging feet so you do not have time to look at other dealers. Empty promises. How many times do I have to hear? - "That is the lowest we can go" just to hear " Alright I'll knock off another grand if you buy right now" as we walk out the door. It does not help that I SUCK at this. I am doing more to help the sales guy than my wife haggle the price. She really does not need me playing devils advocate in favor of the snakes.

One dealer in Queens, I won't name any names... never mind screw you Paragon Honda... we even put a deposit down on a car and then they sold it to someone else.

We went online to look at a few cars. The prices are great. We made on online bid. I think, great now we do not have to haggle with morons and their mafia goons AKA managers. But then we get the call, come on in lets chat. "Is that price accepted for that car" Maybe but I have some other ones you might want to look at.

So we are still looking. I am way to busy and way to mentally committed else where to deal with this nonsense. As far as I am concerned all car salespeople can go pleasure ther own undercairrage. As Mad Dog would say this is a lot funnier at the Midnight show. Read into your own unsavory language I am spewing daily outside of dealerships this week.

No comments: