Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LMAO THE DIET – Snickers for Breakfast?

LMAO THE DIET – Snickers for Breakfast?

Week 2 Day 1 - Monday, April 19, 2010

OK Not a great start, right? However, that snickers, the first food of the day at 11:30am, filled me up till after rehearsal at 3pm. Still not really hungry, I went out and flyered TKTS lines for tonight's show. Not until 4pmish did I grab Salad from Famous Dave's. Not a great diet Salad at 1200 calories. But that filled me up until after show. Went home and had left over Buffalo Salad from Bar Coastal. I added Fritos and Turkey Chili. Before bed I had a large skim milk.

Hats off to Leslie Jordan and the entire production crew on a huge opening. Outside they had a star studded PINK carpet photo op with paparazzi snatching photos of Lily Tomlin, Bette Middler and Cynthia Nixon to name a few.



Today’s Consumption Summary

Late Breakfast – Snickers Bar & Coffee

Lunch- SALAD – actually writing this prior to eating to make sure I make the better choice at Lunch today – 4 hours later... OK Not the salad I had in mind but still a salad….
FAMOUS DAVE'S on 47th at 7th Ave
Chopped Pork over green salad – very good served with corn bread. I topped it with some Devil’s Spit

Dinner
After show – Left over Buffalo chicken Salad from BAR COASTAL. Add on some turkey chili, BBQ and fritos

Milk

No comments: